Now Im totally confused...

Alright, so as you may know Im totally crazy for a guy at work.
Now I know that I flirt with him and joke around with him and all that but he confuses me.
I've never been good at figuring out if a guy liked me back or not so Im not really sure what Im looking for.
We joke around A LOT, like all the time everyday. We text pretty much all day, everyday. We spend all afternoon together. When we are together I make fun of him (jokingly) and he jokes back with me, we laugh a lot and he makes dirty jokes a lot too.
Now things have kind of increased recently. We've gotten more physical with eachother. I do the typical hitting/slapping him flirtatiously when he says something stupid or funny. I pat him on the back and stuff like that.
Now, yesterday he started doing more physical things with me like that thing people do to other peoples knees that's supposed to tickle, or like making a fist and bouncing it against my leg or something. Today we were hanging out and he started joking around with me and he started slapping my legs and stuff. Now because he started slapping and flicking me I started kicking him and hitting him back. Now I mean like thats all normal right but we were sitting together watching the Olympics and i put my legs up on his lap. Now as they were on his lap he didnt care but he started slapping my leg over and over so much that it was really red. I mean he was laughing the whole time and we were sitting really close and I had my legs on his lap so I was like dying from my heart racing and laughing over and over and smiling contiually.
My friend says that it sounds like he likes me cause yesterday I was kind of sick and he cared so much about how I was feeling and making sure I was ok.
But I really dont know... I mean I just can never tell...
As you can tell Im very confused....
August 2nd, 2012 at 10:48pm