Rest In Paradise Alicat

Ali Mosdell; God's most beautiful and newest angel.
I'm still finding it hard to accept that you're really gone. It doesn't feel real at all.
I feel that if I call you, you'll pick up the phone but you won't.
I've tried so hard to make sense of this senseless heartbreak but I can't. It's just not fair!
God must love beautiful angels but Ali, you were the most beautiful person I had ever met, inside and out!
I really hate talking about you in past tense chicka.
You never had to wear make-up but you did and I envied you so much for your beauty.
You had these beautiful brown eyes and gorgeous long blonde hair. You're lips were so full and you had amazing skin and a flawless body.
You literally had no flaws Ali. You were the definition of perfect.
You never really had a plan but you sure did have a future.
So smart, so talented, so kind, I don't know a single person who could ever say a bad thing about you.
You made a terrible job a wonderful place to be and a horrible high school a fun place to learn.
Ali you've changed my life so much and you touched the hearts of every single person you came in contact with.
You were a truly exceptional person and I pray one day I have a daughter who grows up to be exactly like you and a son who falls in love with a woman as amazing as you.
21 is far too young and I'm finding it so hard not to be pissed as fuck at God for taking you from us.
You're sisters and family and all of your friends miss you so much Ali, it's just not fair that it was you!
Of all people in this world, you deserved this the very least.
Last Friday I saw you in the mall at work in Telus and I didn't wanna stop, I told myself I was too busy and would talk to you next time.. And now there won't be a next time. I am so sorry I didn't stop Ali! I miss you so much. I swear this town is cursed cuz you know as well as any of us that way too many teenagers have died in this town the last five years. And this year wasn't any exception.. eight is a huge number. Say hi to Chels, Cristy, Chris, Nick, Tay, Dawson and the boys for us.
I love you so much Ali..

Image
Image
Image

We'll always remember your smiling face alicat. Love you so much chicka!
August 3rd, 2012 at 12:08am