Day Two! :)

Why did you pick this writing project?

I picked this writing project because it was something different, and I haven't been keeping up on my writing, so I wanted to try it.

I really enjoy writing and I miss it, so recently I've decided that I'm going to get back into it again.

Off topic time!!!!

Okay, so yesterday was my 19th birthday, and it was amazing. It was a lot better than my 18th one, thats for sure. My boyfriend Matt was more than I ever could have asked for. He planned so much yesterday that I was actually shocked.

Normally I handle all of our money, hes truely terrible with money. He can never keep track of how much we have or how much he spends. And currently were saving for a thing called Fire Man's weekend down the shore in September. Since were both EMT'S and he's a firefighter we decided to go this year. I wasn't allowed tom be anywhere near money for my birthday. He handled everything, which for him is a lot. He was so stressed out and frazzled about the whole thing yesterday, today when were talking about how much we needed to save and what bills we had to pay I asked him if he was happy that I was back to handling the money and he looked at me seriously and said, "I don't know how you do it! It was so stressful and I hated every second of it!" I couldn't help but laugh at him. We've been living together now for a little over a year, and I've been handling it since we started to live together, and yet he wonders why I'm so stressed out sometimes.

Anyway, back to my original rant.

Yesterday, he didn't touch his Xbox at all, and I was really amazed, because hes on it literally all the time when he's not working (I gotta give him some credit though he does work 2 jobs so it's not like he plays all day). Recently though he got me into this stupid game called Minecraft -___- it is probably the dumbest game on the earth but its so addicting!!!!! and all I want to do is play with him on our world, and he just wants to play with his friends. I'm home all day, so when he gets home he wants to relax and his way of relaxing is playing Xbox. So he ignores me, which seriously sucks, because he works 12 hours at a time, and when hes done work I feel like I don't see him when he's home. I feel completely alone, all the time. I don't have family anymore, they've disowned me. And the only family that still talks to me lives out of state. I have one amazing friend, Kristen who is an EMT like I am, and she understands why I'm so fucking crazy. She is probably my best friend, and I don't know what I would do without her. Friends, and family aside though. Matt is really all I have, he's my family, best friend, boyfriend and sometimes when he has to be, a girl for me. He's seen me in shitty places, and he's seen me in the best places. I really hate where we are in our relationship right now. He feels like we don't need to talk more than when we text when he's at work. I hate it. I want my old boyfriend back, the one who would walk up to me and kiss me randomly, that would love to hold my hand or touch me in public, or come home with roses when I would be having a bad day. All he wants to do now is play Xbox.

Sometimes he's a complete douche.
August 3rd, 2012 at 02:48am