MY CHEM CONCERT//MEETING FRANK!

24.03.2007

Well, firstly I’d just like to warn you that I’ll probably miss a load out and say ‘Good God’ a lot. My friend’s CJ and Ceri have me saying that…

ANYWAY

We left at like 4?
Me and my mum [[who’s a major My Chem fan…]]
We got to my cousin and auntie’s house…well idk
Went to maccies for food
Didn’t eat much
Was well shaky and don’t know why!
CJ had asked me to look for these gates we’d been told you meet them [[MCR]] and I got out of the car @ the MEN…and there they were!
Hardly any queue…didn’t get searched
COULD HAVE TAKEN MY CAMERA!
Grrr

Thursday were sooo good!
I mean whoa!
I don’t even know why I’m acting shocked!
Good god!
Geoff Rickly is a beast; he kept swinging the microphone round, almost taking the drummer out like 1937846369 times!
And he kept jumping on the amps, having to hold on to the curtain hiding My Chem’s set.
Amazing band. Want their albums!
Hadn’t heard them before and well regret it!
They only had a tiny bit of the stage bless em!

Then they went off and there was a interval…I was meant to meet my old primary school mate but we were scared we’d miss the start of MCR…
Twitched in my seat for [[what felt like]] ages!
Yea, I pretty much twitched all day…

Someone sent a txt into the big screens saying ‘Scream if you love Frankie, Gerard and Mikey!’ and I got really pissed off
TEENIES! Argh.
So then some beast of a person sent ‘Scream if you love RAY and BOB…they were missed out =(‘
I was like *screams* haha

My Chemical Romance= AWESOME!
Yea, Gee got wheeled onto the stage as we all know
[[I well thought I saw Alicia Simmons//Way run off after the people wheeled him on and shouted ‘ALICIA!’ haha I’m random.]]
And didn’t start singing ‘The End’ for ages
Well, not ages but it seemed it!
They played The Black Parade in order, BOB’S DRUM KIT MOVED ROUND!
Was amazing!
Screamed along to every song…I’m trying not to put much in case I ruin the surprise of what happens at the gig!
Bit of ‘Fray’ went on…well, Ray stroked Frank’s head…was the cutest thing EVER!
I <3ed the songs that were played off Revenge [[won’t say in case I ruin it for someone but if you wanna know…pm me…]]
But some teenies behind me didn’t know the words. Grr. There were actually too many teenies there that night…

Concert finished with Helena
I know I’m not ruining anything by saying that as they always finish with Helena…if you didn’t know I’M SORRY!
So me and my mum proper ran out, leaving my cousin and auntie for them to meet up with my mum after as I was going home with CJ.
Ran to the gates.
Couldn’t see CJ
Almost died.
Then she came running towards me! I was like ‘whoa!’
She had a swearing fit in front of my mum…but who cares? Haha
We stayed there for an hour and a half, talking to randoms, getting people’s myspace, randomly singing Take That, a French song we learned in Year 7 and obv My Chem songs.
Some firemen came out of the gate and me and CJ sang//screamed ‘Relight my fire’ to them, CJ told them to strip as I think she has to tell at least one person at every concert to strip. Haha. Yea, if I haven’t told you about meeting Gee and Frank in November you won’t understand that…[[she didnt tell either of them to strip! It was some random guy]]

THEN good god.
The Iero came out with Worm and a random guy right beside him.
CJ’s mum didn’t know who he was and thought it was Worm signing autographs so apparently [[I can’t remember]] I said ‘He’s short and rather Italian looking’ random much?
As he was signing autographs [[we were the last he’d come to]]
CJ started going ‘BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB! I WANT TO SPEAK TO BOB!’
THEN the random dude next to Frank appeared in front of us and goes ‘Are you the one who wanted to speak to Bob?’
CJ- *nods*
Dude- ‘Speak then!’ *holds out walkie talkie*
CJ- Bob? Hello? I can’t hear!’
Dude- ‘Say something on the count of 3 okay? 1-2-3’
CJ- BOB, I LOVE YOU YOU’RE AMAZING!’
Bob- [[We think he said]] ‘Hey’
*walkie talkie stops working*
Dude- ‘whoa. You scared him away!’ *jokingly*
CJ- ‘Is he coming out?’
Then some random voice goes- ‘Who?’ AND IT WAS FRANK!
CJ began stuttering cause she didn’t want FRANK IERO we’d rather meet someone who isn’t him…
Frank- *laughing* ‘Come on! Who? Tell me!’
CJ- *changes subject and tells him about meeting him in November*
He couldn’t remember us but remembered the badges we’d got him.
Then CJ showed him the book [[ROMANCE members?!]] and he was proper amazed! He stood stroking the pipe cleaner’s spelling ‘MCR’ on the front then looked inside. I’d printed off some of the pics from the most recent tour.
Frank- *Amazed* ‘These are from the most recent tour!’
Me- ‘Yea, I printed them off’ *grins* god I’m weird…
Frank- *turns to walkie talkie dude* LOOK AT MIKEY’S HAIR! *laughs*
As he was looking through the book he kept thanking us and CJ told him about ROMANCE and the members…which he was amazed by [[its our My Chem Fansite on myspace]].
Me- *hands tickets* Will you sign the 2nd for my mum?’
Frank- *grins* yea!
Me- 'This is gunna sound really weird…but can I have a kiss on the cheek?'
I only did it cause CJ told me Phi wanted to ask em for a kiss on the cheek…so yea, I’d rather I made a fool out of myself than Phi =D haha
Frank- ‘No, I can’t I’m sorry! Loads of people have asked but I can’t’
I realised today that if someone took a pic he could be called a peado or summit. And we wouldn’t want that would we?
Me- ‘It’s okay!’
Mark [[CJ’s bro]]- ‘Frank? Do you play World of Warcraft?’
Frank- ‘No…the others do! I don’t like things like that…’
Mark- *gutted*

Then Frankie had to go =(. He turned to us and was like ‘Thank you so much guys!’. To be honest there were a few teenies down the line proper screaming in his face and he didn’t seem his usual happy self until he got to us and got the book and we didn’t scream in his face. Oh he got yet another pumpkin. Me and CJ decided that he must have a huge room in his house for his pumpkins! Haha.
We waited for a bit longer…then realised the MEN security dudes actually were telling the truth when they said no one else was coming out so we left =(.

Big hello to Bethan, Amy, Charlotte and the other girl who was with her…I didn’t catch her name! They were awesome.

OH…before Frank came out me and CJ were telling someone about when we met them in Nov and when I said that I hugged Frank this girl behind me goes. ‘WHAT?! You hugged him?!’ and I was like ‘uh-huh’ I wasn’t even talking to her!! Then, she goes ‘How dare you touch MY man!’ I was like ‘whoa! Jamia in disguise? Nope…then shut up!’ wanted to say it but alas I am too quiet!

If you read all of this I LOVE YOU!
I’m gunna post the tagged versions of the Frank pics we took.
I’m sorry but me and CJ really want them to be tagged…we’re so paranoid about people stealing our pics and claiming them as their own…we’re not trying to be bitchy…honestly…

SamSorrow xoxo

Image
Image
Image
Image
^^the guy looking in our direction as he spoke to Bob on the walkie talkie!
Image
Image
Image
Image
The dude with him^^ was AMAZING! Look @ Frank's face while reading the book!!! We asked him if we could have a pic of him holding it and he was like 'YEA! Take it!' but wouldnt hold it up he was too busy reading it! [[CJ put the tag on that one which is why it says 'walkie talkie I spoke to Bob on']]
March 26th, 2007 at 06:31pm