Work Being A Pain | Eric Northman From True Blood Is Adorable |

You know lately I don't want to go to work. Its not because I don't like working. Yeah I need money and stuff but where I work its a pain in the ass. First off, the people that come there are sometimes rude and freaking annoying. Yes, I know everywhere you go there will be rude people but no seriously. When I'm working on the cashier, people will get on their phones and start talking when I ask what was their order. They give me this 'excuse me I'm on the phone'. Hello, do you not see the long ass line behind you. Can't you get off the phone for three minutes. Then you have the people that think I can take like 3 dollars off their meal because the price isn't what they want it to be.

Story time. A guy came in the other day, ordered a regualar size sub. It came up to 6.99 but he had a coupon that takes off a dollar. It came down to 5.99 but tax brough it up to 6.35....this man flipped a shit because it wasn't the price he wanted it to be. He took his money back and stormed out the store saying 'I don't want the sandwich, I'm never coming here again'. After we already made the food and everything and he storms out.

Then today, yesterday I texted a girl I work with to check the schedule to see if I work today. She told me no. So I told my parents and so I went ahead and made plans. She then texts me about 20 minutes ago asking can I work today. Uh sorry I can't work because I have to babysit my siblings part of the day and I have plans. You should have texted me about this early this morning if you knew you couldn't work today. Don't text me around noon when knowing I may have something to do today already.

I have to call work anyway to see if I can come in tomorrow morning though. Ugh I dislike my job.

Moving on. Um I don't think I have anything else to talk about besides the fact I have a lot of editing to do on my blog. Meh.Wait!

If you are a True Blood fan....isn't Eric adorable during the 4th season when he loses his memory! He apologizes to everything. He's like freaking Tom Hiddleston....not really sorry I should've said he's like Tom. xD

1. Do you like True Blood?
2. If so, who's your favorite character?
3. How's your day been?
August 3rd, 2012 at 06:50pm