Writing Project Days 11-12+ Pokemon Online!

I'm getting lazy again so I'm gonna go ahead and push these things out here. Hopefully I'll get on track tomorrow.

11. Introduce us to the environment your story takes place in.


i haven't put too much detail in the setting. Right now since the story is being told in flashbacks, I'm painting a picture of where Bruno and Claudia lived as children. However, when they get out into the "real world" I'm not sure where I want them to go. I don't even know what state they're in. I should probably put some more thought into that....

12. What top ten scenes do you find the most complicated to work on? (in your story)

I don't think I have ten...

1. The Beginning (since I hate the beginning and it's hard for me to push past my initial disgust of that)
2. Sex Scenes. I'm thinking about maybe doing a small very tiny one, but since I'm still a virgin, I'm not sure how to go about it.
3. Anything heartfelt. I feel like they sometimes lack emotion, but maybe that's jsut me being critical.

Pokemon!!

Okay so, my friend introduced me to this site, where you can play all the old Game boy games. Of course, Pokemon is in that list. It is awesome to the 10th power my friends. If you make an account you can save your game and play anytime you want to. It's amazeballs. I'm playing Pokemon Blue currently and I'm stuck in that damn cave. They also have Kirby games and the Legend of Zelda. I've never played Zelda before so this will be a good chance. :3 Anyway, the website is Playr.org. Have fun!
August 3rd, 2012 at 07:05pm