Don't let Them Over Power You so Be The Better Person.

Bullies will do anything to hurt you and then act like they're the victum. All you have to do is not let them be sweethearts. Don't let them over power you. Stand up and say "you can't hurt what I don't have"People get made fun of everyday for who they are. My screen name is "proud2bme" and you should be "proud2byou." If you wanna change. Then change whatever you want about you. Don't let somone else say to change. If they don't like those things about you. They don't have to asociate with you.

I deal with people who hate me from just one look everyday.Theres gonna be a lot of jerks in life who you think live to ruin your life. Bullies are gonna embrasse,push around, and scar for life people who are different from them. All the goth,the emo,the gay, everyone who is different bullies are gonna hurt. They will try to make you insicure and scared. All you have to do is block them out.

Life can suck a lot. You'll get bad messages, bad advice, and bad friends. You just have to make it through. I do all the time. If I think ''life isn't worth it" I allways think of all the laughs,all the smiles,and how I'm gonna be a better person. I know I can learn from their mistakes. This is what your gonna hear a lot.Revenge is sweet most of the time. Once in a while you gotta let it go. Knowing you can be better. I'm not saying let someone bully you. Like I said revenge can be sweet. Most of the time. Then again you sometimes can't help it.
August 3rd, 2012 at 08:29pm