This Boy Makes Me Want To Slap Him

Too many entries today. This is the last one....unless someone pisses me off. This is an addition to the last entry I made. So I found out why my friend didn't message me for the pass 2 days. She told me that her phone was acting up for the first day and that she had a busy schedule.

The funny about this is the whole time I'm texting her today, she was texting her 'friend'. How I found out abotu that? I texted him myself. The thing is hate him with a passion. I don't like him and I only texted him in the first place because I was worried about my friend. I asked him if he could ask her if I did something wrong that upset her. He replies with a 'she needs a break from the world.'

Wouldn't you think a break from the world means not talking to anyone including him. So I started getting a bit agitated but this when I got pissed off. He goes on and tells me 'maybe you should make her jealous.' Meaning he wants me to flirt with him to make my friend jealous to get her to talk. Seriously? Is that your solution? God he's such an idiot. First of all, I have a boyfriend and I'm not going to flirt with another guy because that's wrong. Plus, the dude has a girlfriend too. He shouldn't be suggesting to another girl that they should flirt. Second of all, how is making someone jealous going to solve anything. That's going to make things worse. I want my friend to talk to me, not ignore me even more. Even if I was single I still wouldn't flirt with him.

Now I'm like agitated. I don't know if I should tell my friend what he told me. Cause to her, she likes him likes him and she thinks he so sweet and stuff. Really, you're going to like a guy that is willing to flirt with other girls that have boyfriend and when he has a girlfriend himself.

I told my boyfriend and another friend though because I seriously need to rant and sometimes ranting on mibba, people sometimes don't comment and I really did need someone to talk to.

1. Should I tell her?
August 3rd, 2012 at 10:39pm