How many rats in up that weave of yours?

So it's Friday, and I'm feeling a bit flu-ey. Don't know if I'm getting sick or what, but it sucks because I usually NEVER get sick, knock on wood.

My birthday's coming up next week on the 8th and I'm mega excited! I'll be 18 finally. I'm hoping to upgrade my craptastic cellphone to an iPhone. You know, got to fit in with the crowd and what not :P
and hopefully I'll be able to get my tattoo next week too!

I'm ultra excited about my tattoo. I changed it at least five times, but this time I'm CERTAIN it's what I want. Now I just have to have my cousin draw it out because she's a tattoo artist who happens to live next door. And no it's not cool, because she'll probably still charge me :/ but maybe at the most it'll be 20.00, which I don't mind because she's very talented. But I think above all else that will make my 18 birthday really frigging special, since I probably won't be doing much else, like going out to dinner or something.

BUT, I do plan on going to Club DV8, I'm happy about that. Can finally go to an 18 and over club, and just dance! *cue Lady Gaga* but seriously, I can't wait to dance, it's a passion of mine m'kay?

Then, at the end of September I shall be transporting all my crap to my dad's where I'll be going to beauty school! I'm so excited, you have no idea! I can't wait to learn all the magical stuff that goes on in the school. I really want to be a hair stylist and I just feel it's the right thing for me, so see you some other college, but probably not. Like I stated previously, college is not for me, and please don't try to convince me otherwise, I already made plans to move so I'm not dropping them.

I really just can't wait to get on with my life and start doing the things I want to. I hope I meet new friends who actually care about what goes in my life and would actually like to hang out and all that crap you do in friendships. Everyone here is just...fake. I mean everyone's nice, but it's not like they go out of their way to see how you are, it's pretty lame and I'm just over it. I want to start a new and the best thing to help with that is to move...far away. Well 3 hours isn't super far away, but it will suffice...for now.

Anyways, yeah that's pretty much it. Looking forward to my birthday!

I better get my iPhone :/
August 4th, 2012 at 01:59am