So...confused.

I had been hoping to come to Mibba and yap and rant and cry but it's completely changed. It's been like 3 years since I've really used the website. I'm sure there's already been "blogs" about it. People hating it and running their mouths and spitting their opinions. I've got nothing to say, I'm just so excited I have to write about it!

So no, I'm not gonna yap and rant and cry. Lately I remembered how I use to come on here when I was 14 and complain about how badly I wanted to turn 18 already so I could "be free" and "do whatever I want", though it's still true, that day is only fewer than 6 months away! 'Course, now I realize I won't be completely "free" at 18, but 6 months after that I'll be starting college!

I don't even want senior year to begin, I just want it to end. I'm so fed up with these people. HS isn't for everyone, or so I hear since I'm not everyone, but taking classes in the community college makes me love college that much more. I'm so excited, the Common Application opened up just 3 days ago and I'm already done with it. Plus 5 college applications out of the 10 I'm applying to. Gosh, why aren't other people as I excited as I am?!

Aerospace Engineering. The only two words that make me scared for college. I don't know why I chose this career, I guess I've always loved space, and I love math but I'm not crazy genius and I'm rather lazy which makes this career path so much more difficult. I'm just hoping I get the studying mojo by the time I get into college.

College. College. College. College.
I just can't think about it enough! I can't wait until I have a roommate who I'll probably end up hating at some point. I can't wait to take my dad's scooter with me and ride it around campus. I can't wait until my dad can't tell me what to do 'cause he can't check up on me. Can't wait for super late nights chatting with friends in the hall or going off into the city to meet new people. Can't wait to study abroad!!! <-- Traveling. One of my life goals.

I made a list of 40 cities I want to visit before I turn 40. I showed it to my dad and he laughed...a lot. He may point and he may laugh and he may point and laugh but...yeah I probably won't be able to do that, but I'm aiming for it. So long as I have a well paid career.

And gosh I forgot how awesome it felt to write every detail on my mind and having strangers read it...IF anyone even reads it. :3

College.

Eep.
August 4th, 2012 at 07:59am