NOTICE! FOR FANS OF 'WHEN WAVES MEET THE SAND'!

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all the support I have gotten for my story, ‘When Waves Meet The Sand’. I love it very much, especially after all the revisions I have made, and I’m glad you all do, too.

The thing is, I very much want to make fanart or side-stories, but I won’t have the time once my babysitting jobs start. As it is, I will barely have time to work on ‘When Waves Meet The Sand’!

So I want to ask all of you, my loyal fans, to help me out. While I can’t draw (not even stick figures… ;__;), and my abundant free time is about to be cut drastically short, I’m asking anyone who is interested to perhaps do some fanart or write a side-story for me.

I already have plenty of ideas for side-stories that you can pick from, and any questions about the couples’ interactions or story moments can be answered for you as long as you ask.

First, the side-story ideas (all Alternate Universe):

-Pirate AU, with Kumiko as a rebellious noblewoman and Gaara as a pirate captain.
-Real World AU, with Kumiko as a nurse and Gaara as a ruthless mob boss.
-Beauty and the Beast AU, with Kumiko and Gaara in the title roles.
-The Little Mermaid AU, with Kumiko as Ariel and Gaara as Prince Eric.
-Tangled AU, with Kumiko as Rapunzel and Gaara as Flynn Rider.
-Lilo and Stitch AU, with Kumiko as (an older) Lilo and Gaara as (a more humanoid, still destruction-loving) Stitch.
-The Hunchback of Notre Dame AU, with Kumiko as Esmeralda, Gaara as (a demon-possessed, or at least mentally unstable, but still sweet) Quasimodo, and either Yashamaru or the 4th Kazekage as Frollo.
-Aladdin AU, with Kumiko as Jasmine, Gaara as the title character, the 3rd Hokage as the Sultan, and Sasori as Jafar.

Yes, a lot of them are Disney movies, but I’m a nineties kid; I couldn’t help but think about it.^^

Now, how I see the couples (in case you need them for a story, or for some fanart inspiration):

-Gaara and Kumiko: Somewhat awkward at first, cautious, but certainly cuddly and affectionate. Also extremely overprotective of each other, and Gaara can be jealous if other males show affection towards ‘his mate’. In other words: don’t f&*$ with them if you want to live.
-Neji and Kana: Very confrontational and (sometimes) painful most of the time, but if either is hurt in a battle or depressed, the other will always be there to help. It’s more of ‘Only I’M allowed to do that!’ than anything, but they still care for each other.
-Shikamaru and Megumi: Being very calm and logical, they tend to get along rather well. Megumi, however, has a Firebender’s drive and passion, which can clash with Shikamaru’s laziness. But Shikamaru will jump into action if it means protecting her, like Megumi will jump to his aid whenever needed. However, they tend to spend most of their time outside, Shikamaru cloud-watching and Megumi reading her book.
-Kiba and Akemi (not yet introduced): Both are very energetic, but while Kiba is more animalistic and rash, Akemi is bubbly and carefree. They share a love of animals (Kiba for Akamaru, and Akemi for her Sky Bison, Chiko), and put a lot of emphasis on the ‘pack‘. Kiba is very protective of her because of Akemi’s ‘talk first’ approach and innocence, and she appreciates that he does not try to tie her down.

If anyone wants to help out, just message me and we can discuss the finer points then. I will also mark any ideas that are taken (most likely by underlining) to keep everything straight.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this! I really do appreciate it.

Sincerely,
CreativityLover312
August 5th, 2012 at 08:42pm