Gymnastics

The Olympics have been super awesome so far. Except for one sport: the gymnastics. I have never seen so much hate in any other sport. Especially in the women's competitions. WHY THE HELL? I mean the Americans are being a little mean. Ad 1: Komova and Mustafina. They cried after placing 2nd respectively 3rd. People are bitching over this and I don't honestly see why. Imagine training so hard, every day, for this ONE day, for the Olympic gold medal. And then one single fall and being extremely underrated in the floors destroys everything (for Komova). Mustafina was also sad, for her performance as well as for her friend, that's perfectly understandable nope? -.- the thing is - when Ms. Weiber cried after her failure everybody was sad for her. While the two Russians crying are stupid and suddenly don't deserve the medal?? That's just mean and sad... Ad 2: Sandra Raluca Izbasa, the deserving vault champion...or not? I've seen a lot of people bitching at her and the jury for beating/not appreciating Maroney. Guess what? The medal is NOT given for merit. It's given for the actual performance in one certain moment. And that moment was won by Sandra. I'm not Romanian, but I was so happy for her, cause she's an incredible athlete and a very beautiful and sympathetic girl. While people are hating on her, she's chilling in London with her golden medal. JEALOUS MUCH?
August 5th, 2012 at 09:46pm