Questions - Tumblr - Wattpad - To my Fans I Haven't Died Promise. -

I haven't written anything in a while, and I apologize for that. This site was my world for a long time, and sadly the real world has taken me away from you all.

So I brought a new desk in the hopes it would inspire me a bit more. I've started Uni and writing has taken the back seat, much to my inner frustrations. Writing is my outlet as I'm sure it is for a lot of you too, and I miss the constant presence of my characters.

Most of my journals or blogs as they are now, (I miss the old Mibba) - were rants on various things going on in my life. I'm determined to turn over a new leaf where I don't abuse the blogs so much, and actually post something intellectual and interesting. We'll see how it goes.

I have some questions for you all, well for those writers in particular. Answer the ones you want and leave the ones you don't want to answer.

- Your most beloved character you've created so far?
- Why do you love them?
- Favourite story you've written?
- Most inspiring thing you've read or written?
- Do you have any other blogs?

Also those on Tumblr I follow back usually so post me your links and I would love to see your blogs.

http://inscriptedink.tumblr.com <- Mine

Also any Wattpaders out there? http://www.wattpad.com/user/ScarletDeRose is mine, post your and I'll check out your work.
August 6th, 2012 at 09:09am