The Girl and The Corset.

Well, I'm a big fan of corsets and a strong believer that they can just be worn as normal clothing not just something for the "looser" women to wear to "pull" their next victim. Heck I've worn one myself although much to the disappointment of a couple of my friends. But who cares?

Today I met a girl while out walking my dog Rufus. With it being a hot day she took her Jacket off and I noticed she was wearing a black corset with a bright red pattern covering it. She was wearing a floor length black skirt which went under her corset so it looked like one complete outfit. She was a nice girl who looked really good in the corset and it was a really classy thing.

As we were minding our own business a couple walked passed us giving the girl a dirty look. Now she was only a couple of years older than me, if that, and stepped to the side to let them passed while smiling. But still the couple gave her a dirty look. The man tutted at her and the woman called her a "whore".

There are kids over her who are at least four years younger than me who wear skimpy shirts and shorts or skirts which barely cover anything and they get away without being called a "whore". In fact, all the lads want to "get" with them just because they dress like a slut or whatever.

This didn't seem right to me. Sure, it was probably different when they were kids. Dressing like that was probably disgraceful but she was completely covered and wasn't revealing anything. So I, personally, don't see the problem. Or maybe that's just me?

Either way I'm currently in the process of obtaining my second corset. If I do manage to get it I'll let you know what reaction I get. Although it'll probably be a bad one and some chav or whatever will probably kick off at me. Just fingers crossed I get the right weather to wear it. :3

Anyway if you're living in the UK and are considering getting a corset for yourself then check out this site.

Corsets-Uk

They do really good quality corsets for a good price too and there are some really pretty ones there. :)

So yeah.... Rant over. SEE YA AROUND GUYS!
August 6th, 2012 at 07:17pm