Oh dear, I've learned nothing.

Sorry for putting this up on Mibba. I had to let it out somewhere. Facebook is a definite no, and my Tumblr... well too many people would tell him, or he'd see himself. Anyway.
-

Silly me to believe you when you said that you had changed. Silly me to actually let you back into my life, to even talk to you and let you into my mind.

I'm stupid for thinking you were telling me the truth. I'm stupid for putting my faith and trust in you, again. Thank you for hurting me again. Thank you for making me cry and thank you for finally proving to me a fact that I've been denying for a very long time - that the ones you love would never leave you.

I can't go back to who I was before. I can't take back the things I did, thought, became. I became you, and somehow, you ended me.

I'm sitting in my room and I can't even stand what used to make me feel safe again. You are all around. Everywhere I think of you. I thought of our memories and I thought about everything you opened my eyes to.

Thank you, Levi. Thank you for helping me grow up.

But fuck you for the way you helped.

Best of luck to you in college. Remember the promises you've broken, and remember not to make them again.
August 6th, 2012 at 09:34pm