I Won't Repent From This Love...

I meet Chris at Wal-mart one night when I went to go get some scary movies for me and my friends. He was so cute and sweet so when he asked for my number I gladly gave it to him but I really didn't think that he would really text or call me but I was wrong. He started texting me that night and we hit it off and I soon found myself falling in love with him. I was 19 at the time and I thought he was younger than me cause the last guy I had dated looked like he was 30 and he was only 19, but Chris told me that he was 28 years old but I didn't mind at all.

We went on our first date the next day and we ate at an Mexican restaurant, it was really nice. I found out that he had been married at one time and had a 3 year old son named Aiden, again I didn't mind at all. He followed me back to my house that night and we watched Nightmare On Elm Street in my room. It was so sweet he would hold me close when it would get scary, I had never been held before cause the other guys I had dated had been online and I had never really meet them before.

The next night he came right over to my house after he finished working and I was so excited, by then I had fallen in love with him. I found out that he was deaf that night and he had to use hearing aids in order here me at all but he could read my lips if he had too. That night we watched another movie I really don't remember what movie it was. My grandfather wasn't home that night so we started kissing on the coach; the first time I had ever kissed a man. I decided that I would give him what I held dear, I gave him myself that night. It was the first time I had ever done it, yes I know that I was 19 and a lot of teens lose it when they are younger but I was waiting for the right man to come along. I truly love Chris.

A couple of days later I turned 20 and he was there for it the whole day, he even bought me a cake cause my grandfather didn't. It was so nice to have someone that really loved me, I have never really had that not even from my family. My family could have cared less about me, my grandparents tried to make it look like I was a problem child making the rest of my family hate me but that is another story for my next blog.

That same month of April 2012 was when I found out that my best friends were going to move away from me. Jennifer was going to get married to a man she had hated the month before who she had only meet in February 2012; she was going to move down south close to FL. My friend Michael who was my only real friend was moving across the country to stay with his aunt and go to college. Chris was there through it all to comfort me.

When March came around it was time for me to say goodbye to the friends that I had known all my life, both Jennifer and Michael moved and left me here by myself. All I had left was Chris. We grow closer and closer after that till I finally asked him to move in with me and my grandfather. He moved in in June and he asked me to marry him, I said yes. I was so happy. I didn't mind that we had to take care of his son during the day I really loved the little boy.

But things went sour when Chris finally told me... He was still married to his ex-wife. It really upset me badly, I could feel the sting of jealousy and betrayal. I thought long and hard about it that day and I told my friend Jennifer cause I needed someone to talk to only to later have it thrown back in my face. I decided to give Chris a chance that he had to get a divorce by the end of the year or I was going to leave him.

Now it is August 6, 2012 and I'm still waiting for him, he did talk to her about it today cause I gave him a hard time. But Jennifer who I trusted is trying to make me choice between Chris or her and I think that's not a really friend. It really upsets me about how she is bad mouthing Chris. my mom says that I need to cut her off but she is my friend I don't want to do that. But she has always been really mean to me always picking fights or getting mad at me for no reason. I don't need anymore drama then what I already have. My mental problems make it hard to handle stress and drama. I wish that everyone would cut the bullshit and act like adults. She even got her husband to bad mouth me and he doesn't even know me. I just don't know what to do anymore.
August 7th, 2012 at 01:14am