Will we make our mark this time?

Everyone who is on Mibba and reading this: my heart broke today.
Into a million teeny tiny pieces. Why? Definitely not because my nonexistent boyfriend broke up with me or anything having to do with a boy for that matter.
My heart broke because of the lack of passion in my life. Because of the lack of passion in every single person I know.
Again, I'm not talking about sexual passion or romantic passion or whatever.
When is the last time you did something you were truly passionate about? Whether it was singing, or writing, or playing a sport, or even doing some fucking origami.
Life is so short- whether you only live a day or 100 years. Everything will pass you by, and no matter what you think will happen, most people will end up married and divorced with kids and a job that they don't love, or no job at all. And nearly all of those people will hate their lives when you get right down to it. And it isn't because they truly hate their lives. It's because that there is always almost no passion in anything they do. I would know. No matter how much I write, or sing, or drink, or have sex, there is a giant void in my life. Something is empty. And I'm fully aware it's because I'm not passionate about one fucking thing no matter how hard I try. And that really sucks, because in 60 or so years, I'll be dead.
So if you're passionate about something, I am so happy for you. But if you're like me, just remember that I'm crying myself to sleep tonight too.
August 7th, 2012 at 10:35am