In A Bit Of A Rut

I swear to god, I do the same freakin' thing everyday. I wake up at 8pm ( yes, 8pm. Don't judge me) I eat, watch pewdiepie or cryaotic monkey on youtube, then I go to sleep. What's gonna happen when school starts? I'm gonna be in the desk asleep the whole freakity frakin time thinking about pewdiepie and stephano or some kind of freakin' yaoi. Then when the teachers asks me to answer a question, I will wake up and go all Conscuela on them and say,

" Noooooo. noooo you answer question. You teacher, I am Conscuela. I no do windows."
Then fall asleep and dream of pewdiepei or whatever the hell I dream about. And I won't get to be a potato and just freakin' eat all day and stay in my bed and blog and write as I am doing now.
Seriously, all I did most of the summer was be on my computer, and paly with my cats. My parents should be proud of me. I'm not going outside gettin' all preggers and what not. I'm good with being 16 and not pregnant. I don't have no time for teenage shinanigans. I gotta start thinking about college and where the hell I wanna go and get the heck out of this freakity frakin town and never coming back ( well, just on holidays, yenno, to see my mom or whatever).

By the time I'm 22, I'll almost have my music bachelors degree, probably acting in some kind of theatre production, and maybe going to a music studio and laying down some track. Either that, or I have beome a psychologist and is going to get my masters to work in mental hospitals and what not.
Or I'm a spanish teacher somewhere.
Or I'm a freakin' stripper.
Well, guess I'm gonna find out when I'm 22.
Until then, stay beautiful and don't worry! I'm putting up the next chapter of You Are An Idiot real soon. It wil be up by this evening.
Until then, ( already said that dumbo) stay beautiful.

-Anna <3
August 7th, 2012 at 01:29pm