random blog of pointless rambling

hello peeps

Its hot and sunny today. Twiggy does not like this. Scotland isn't supposed to be a hot country ;c But me, my girlfriend and my best mate went into town and it was fun because we were all walking around with our arms round each other and people were looking at us funny and we saw people from school and there are probably going to be rumours about us being in a threesome or something idk. Ah well. And we kept stroking each other's faces. We are cool.

And then my girlfriend's dog was humping my leg. oh my god. I am scarred for life. Julia (my girlfriend) was trying to change over from Kerrang and I wanted to watch it because Paramore and Evanescence were on, so I put the remote down my t-shirt and she tackled me to try and get it out and then her dog was like YAY LETS HAVE FUN and he started rubbing against and humping my leg and he wouldn't go away and omfg it was terrifying. ._.

Yesss... But now my mood has sort of gone and I feel really tired and just meh -rolls on floor listening to The Blackout- But no I have an idea for a new fanfic. Sort of. I'm working on it. It's going to have Smatkins (obviously), Fransykes, Jalex, and maybe some other band members idk, I should stop writing about just smatkins. I can't help it. They are my ultimate OTP

But yeah I'm off to work on that now and here's a picture because Louise told me how to put them in blog posts and I need to show off about my new skills ehehehe. Aw I am cool. Thank you, Louise.

Image

PEACE OUT.
August 7th, 2012 at 08:25pm