Squirrels?

Every time my uncle comes over he has another story to tell. They're usually pretty hilarious. Apparently, he's having a squirrel problem.
He has a small vegetable garden outside his house along with a pear tree and a few potted flowers that his wife put out. According to him, the pear tree was growing fine with plenty of fruit, but they started disappearing, along with the food they were growing.

He didn't really think much of it until he came home from work to find his wife angrily telling the neighbors about seeing a squirrel eat two of her flowers. The neighbor told him that the squirrels completely stripped their apple tree.

His wife was really upset about the flowers, so he watched for squirrels to come to his house for a couple of days. A couple days later, he saw two of them on their porch. He called to his son to bring him his (the son's) BB gun. One squirrel ran away, but the other stayed. He ran out the door with the gun aimed at the remaining squirrel. The squirrel ran away across the yard, so he chased after it. He tried to catch it, but he lost track of it when he stepped in dog poop.

But he's still watching for the next one. The next one, he'll get for sure! "RIGHT IN THE ASS!"

Anyway I thought that was a pretty good story and maybe someone would get a laugh out of it. He's coming over today too, so maybe I'll have another one tonight.
August 7th, 2012 at 09:28pm