It's Kinda Funny,

I don't what happened, but I hate that I like One Direction. It's stupid and I've never been one to like the most popular band, group or artist. I don't even know why I find them appealing and I hate that I love them. I'm not an obsessed fan girl but I just find it weird and almost out of character for myself. I remember not even knowing who they were until tow or three months ago when a friend was telling me all about them and then slowly I started to get into them.

But whatever, people could judge and people do. One minute I'm listening to Chiodos and then I'm singing along to One Direction. One day I'm feeling like I'm at the top of the world and nothing could bring me down and the next I'm stumbling and breaking.

At this point I don't care if I get made fun of, if my brothers call me a poser and my sister laughs at me. I'm into what I'm into and my friends and siblings are into their own shit. It's not like I run around saying Kayne West and Wiz Khalifa are shit, the same with Demi Lovato and Justin Bieiber.

People very, and artists are born to be able to satisfy the range of music and no one should really judge another taste of music just because you don't like it.

So screw whoever judges me for listening to One Direction and Chiodos and The Maine. I like what I like and I don't give a flying fuck what you think.
August 7th, 2012 at 11:22pm