Rant: Process of Moving

Ugh! I'm moving... again...

I've moved multiple times my whole life. I've lived in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida again, Missouri, Florida again, California, and now I'm moving back to New Jersey... Yay...

I lived in Cali for 7 something years, and finally have left! Yay! Now, however, my parents, my brother and I are living with my dad's parents. The house we will rent (Starting apprx August 15th) is still occupied by it's owners. The pigs (*Ahem*) I mean wonderfully clean owners... Oh who am I kidding. The assholes live in a disgustingly dirty house and the children do all the cleaning when they feel like it, but they also through house parties constantly.

My bedroom and hangout area (the entire 1 bedroom-1 rec room-1 closet-1 mechanical room) was trashed with smashed laptops, speakers and small animal tanks, shredded wood shaving things for hamster habitats, and even a live iguana. Ewwwww....

The pool (6 ft deep) was soooooo murky that you couldn't even see the bottom...

Also, the owners weren't even home. The mother ''went to the airport to drop our dad off'' according to the kids. The parents probably left 'cuz they were too embarassed about the filthy state of their house. This was 3 wks before our move in date, and according to our realtor, it was worse than when she first saw it 2 wks prior to our visit.

Safe to say our move-in date probably is a pipe dream... :(
August 8th, 2012 at 01:19am