Couldn't sleep so I wrote this

So I've been pretty much wasting my whole summer which is never fun. I mean I wouldn't if I did have another choice, but I honestly haven't had anything to do all summer, so I'm more excited than I should be about band camp starting in two weeks, and then I'm also going on a family vacation that same week. Of course nothing like really out of the state...I don't think we're going out of state anyway O.o but yeah then after that I start school. Well not right away but ya'know soon after that. Agh well for the past few days I've been no where near tired and I mean I go to my bed and sit there and just think and talk to myself and do this sort of thing until I do finally get tired ad fall asleep but I don't really fall asleep until like close to when my parents are waking up for work. And even when I am asleep it's sort of in and out. Like I get little glimpses of my room as I'm turning over half asleep and I just fall back into sleep. It's really weird.
I heard a beautiful quote the other day. It went something like "I fell in love the same way you fell asleep, first slowly, and then all at once." I don't remember who it was by, but I thought it was lovely.
I can hear my dog settling into sleep, I love that dog.
My brother's at work right now. Probably getting annoyed about now with the stupid people coming into the e.r. Haha he's always complaining about dumb people. But he loves his job so he'll continue to bear it. :) I love my big brother.
I hope one day I'll have a job that I love. I'll love it so much it won't even feel like a job. But there are really only two things that I love to do. Well I guess three. But it depends sometimes. I love gymnastics, music and writing. But it's on and off with writing, because I don't like those stupid lame class assignments that where I have to write an essay and I know that my essay will come out crappy because I didn't like my topic. I haven't told my parents that these are the only things I like to do. Well besides search the internet, but I don't really want to make that a job, because I get pretty irritated with how unproductive I feel whenever I'm on the internet. But with those things I always feel like I'm being productive.I feel like my parents will laugh in my face if I told them these were the only things I could ever see myself pursuing. I feel like really anyone would laugh in face if I told them these would be the only things I'd be happy with doing for the rest of my life. I'm not sure why I feel this way. I just do. Oh well. I'll do what I love :)
It's 2 minutes until 1 a.m! Wow! Yeah not a big deal I know I know.
I'm saving up for this concert next year but I need to get the ticket soon and I'm not all that close to getting it :( but I will go to that concert!
SO lately I've been feeling like I don't have a best friend. It makes me sad to say and I would deny it to my best friend that I feel this way but it's true. She never has time for me and she's not going to stay my best friend I already know because she's made new friends and she's always in school doing something or at church doing something, and I feel like the only way I can really hang out with her is if I go to her church, and well I've tried it, but it seemed sort of dumb to me. Sorry to anyone reading this who is an avid believer in going to church but it never really set with me. That's a different topic though. I have my own beliefs, let's leave it at that.
Wow I really wonder who will read this. *thinking face*
I wonder what sort of new friends I'll make...what if I don't make any friends at all?!? Maybe I'll make a ton...hahaha yeah that's funny! Okay enough!
So do you ever wonder what other people are doing at this exact moment. Like there are those people that I know exactly what they're doing right now without them telling me at all. Like my brother, or my friend Ana, she's asleep because she sleeps early. Or how about my cousin? She's for sure awake on tumblr and facebook reblogging anything having to do with having a messed up life 'cause that's what she does at 1 a.m.
I'm listening to Ed Sheeran radio on Pandora, and right now Sleeping Sickness is playing. I have never once heard this song in my life. It's pretty though (: I like it. Well I'm done, and doubt anyone will be reading this at all. But if you are reading this and have gotten here wow you're pretty bored aren't you!? Haha well I think you're pretty amazing if you have gotten here. No correction I think you're an awesome person! ^.^ Well I should head to bed then.
August 8th, 2012 at 08:12am