31 Writing Project - 9-23. (Haha)

(I went M.I.A for a bit , but here we go)

9: How often do you write on this story?
Whenever I have the motivation too, or when I'm not so busy. But, usually twice to three times a week.

10:Give us a taste of your structure, outlines, and how you plan your stories.
I go with the floooow. I plan it sometimes around my life, or stories, or anything else I hear.

11: Introduce us to the environment your story takes place in.
A party scene, plus hardships of life. It's confusing.

12: What top ten scenes do you find the most complicated to work on? (in your story)
1-10: Party, sex, and drug scenes.

13: Do you do any research for your story?
Not really. Maybe to see what jobs, what schools, what colleges, and stuff there is.

14: What are your top ten least favorite things to write about? (in general)
Deah. That's the main one. Drugs too. But, I write about them any way 'cause I've experience so many people dying on me..but my ex did drugs.

15: If you do, what music do you listen to while writing this story?
Falling In Reverse( A LOT) and some Asking Alexandria.. right now I've been listening to the new Pierce The Veil album.

16: Introduce us to another main character.
Andrew Connet. Best friends with Jakob, Marrkus, and Victoria. Has a crush on Victoria but doesn't want to date because he hates being "tied down". Dates Jayde Jensen on/off a lot. Hates his parents. Born in England. 18. Has a tattoo on his chest that says "I will never falter, I"ll stand my ground." His baby sister is his world. Rich but doesn't flaunt it. He's kinda a player. He starts to do drugs.

17: Which character is your favorite to write about and why?
Maybe all of them. Like, legitly. I don't hate writing about certain characters, 'cause each and everyone kinda represent other's in my life and I love it.

18: What are your top ten favorite things to write about? (in your story or in general)
..Fights. I love love fights. Anything really.. haha. (:

19: What do you do when you become stuck in this story?
So many things. Soccer, dance, blast music, anything to help my brain relax.

20: What are your plans when this story is finished?
Probably to write another one.. maybe not a sequel.

21: Have you recieved bad rep about your story? How did it effect you?
No one reads my story, so it kinda gets me bum.

22: What top ten scenes do you find the least complicated to work on? (in your story)
^^^ Stated in number 12.

23: Are the names of your character's important?
Kiiinda. I like to look at the characters and pictures names on it. I'll write down list of names and then which ever sticks out the best then that's the name.

BUM BUM. Til next time. (:
BATMAN
August 8th, 2012 at 11:52pm