Strange Attractor

OK, this may or may not be anything but it's strange enough for me to write about it, just had to put my thoughts on it.

So, last year when I was on holidays, I kept seeing this dude who lives around where I stay. I've never seen him up close though but anytime I leave my house, he's just outside his door leaning on the post and ALWAYS in that same position. And I'm like, this could be just a mere coincidence...you know but he can't just be standing oustide his house in that SAME position for 24 hours, it's just anytime I leave my house at different times, he's standing there. Last year, it was weird and I kind of liked it cuz he looked hot from afar, the weirdness aside.

So, today, after 12 months, I was thinking about him on my way to visit someone wondering if he would be standing there...lo and behold, he was standing there in the SAME position and with shades on and he was looking in my direction as if he was staring at me but I wouldn't know because he had shades on. When I saw him, I almost tripped so I did the only stupid thing that came to my mind, I covered my face and turned the other direction and I literally felt someone staring at me.

Again, this might just be a coincidence but it's really weird. The next time I see him, I'll just be walk up to him and be like, "WHAT?" or not. I could never do that.

The weird thing is that I have a crush on him and I've never heard him speak before neither have I seen him clearly. I don't know...What do you think?
August 9th, 2012 at 01:18am