30 Day Blog Challenge | Day 1

Image

So, I've seen quite a few of these on here, and I figured since I have been shy about posting anything, I might as well warm up with the 30 Day Challenge!
Couldn't hurt, right? Let's hope not.
Ready, set, go!

Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.

My name is Brianna Sandro Poe. But everyone calls me Sonny.
The reason behind that: I should start off by saying, that I am adopted, but not entirely. After having my older brother, and sister, my parents began to have troubles conceiving. Yet, they wanted a third child. And after about a year of trying, my parents decided to look into adoption. Around the same time, a niece who had become estranged from the family pretty much showed up onto my family's doorstep, ready to pop, but unable to take care of the bun in her oven. (me! c:)
My parents saw the opportunity that had fallen into their laps and agreed to take me once i was born. Everyone was ecstatic.
So, skip to my birthday. After all the commotion, and my mother and father were able to hold me for the first time, my father called his best friend, Sandro -- but everyone called him Sonny, to come see me. He tried to get to the hospital as fast as he could to see his new godbaby. On the way to the hospital he was in an accident, and didn't survive. My parents only thought it appropriate to name me in his honor.

So, I'm Sonny. I'm 16 and I live in Arizona. I love to read, write, watch movies/tv, longboard, and I play the vibraphone in the front ensemble of my school's marching band. I'm a pretty sweet person, and I love making new friends. c:

The most recent picture I have of myself is from the first day of band camp.

Image

I'm on the right. c:

The facts:
1. I'm not very interesting at all. xD
2. My favorite color is blue.
3. I consider myself a lesbian. But there are exceptions to that, namely Johnny Depp, David Tennant and Matt Smith, and a few others. ;D
4. I am 100% a Whovian for life.
5. I get extremely protective about the shows and movies I love.
6. I'm a pretty sensitive person.
7. I can count on my fingers the times I've actually worn a dress.
8. I don't even need to count the times I've worn heels, just once. :b
9. I'm running out of facts. D:
10. My favorite letter of the alphabet is H. Lol.
11. I spend a lot of my time online.
12. I wish I was an airbender.
13. I speak Spanish.
14. One Direction is my guilty pleasure.
15. I love wolves. c:

Well, that's pretty much it. Hehe.

The challenge is aquí. n.n
August 9th, 2012 at 01:28am