Duck-Faces and lack of Communication!

Well, I guess I should start with the fact I won't be giving any names because I'm not ranting about anybody special, just the human race in general.

First I would like to start with the duck face girls on facebook. One thing- yes, I have few duck face pictures. They were taken/poster before this really started bothering me. I am not saying those girls are sluts/bitches, only slightly irritating. I am sure they are nice people, just... Ugh. I remember there was one I saw that was of my friend and her friends. And it was a bathroom mirror one, you know with the peace sign and duck face. The whole package. What was in the backround? A bathtub and toilet. My comment was simple- something like this - "Oh my god, I love your shower curtain and the toliet!" of course we laugh about it still. But the fact that it happened in the first place is irritating.

Next, annoying people who never change conversations. A few people I talk to in person and online, the conversations are always the same;
Hi
Hi
How r u
Good, you?
Alright. What's up?
Watching a movie, what are you up to?
Nothing.

Come on people! Learn how to awnser a question with more then just 'nothing'! Again, I am not saying these people are rude, or annoying (I know I am being kind rude by posting this, so I'm sorry.) what I mean is, people need to learn how to have a real conversation with actual sentences, not single word replys!

I will probably post part two someother time.

Sooo, what do y'all think of duck-faces? Hot? Cute? Annoying?
What do you guys do when you chat with people? One word or do you really try to have a nice conversation or debate?

Well, that is about it for now. Thank you for being able to read my little rant. And putting up with it. Please, no hate. I am only ranting, I have NOTHING against the people that do that kind of stuff, they are all nice people, least all the ones I know are.

-Sina
August 9th, 2012 at 05:51am