BritishBritishBritish.

I pretty sure I'll end up living in the UK at some point in my life. My obsession with anything British has been strong for years. Ever since I picked up Harry Potter in fifth (or was fourth?) grade. It only got stronger as time went on and I grew more obsessed with the series. Then Doctor Who came along. Matt Smith was my first British crush I think.

Then as my taste in television grew, I discovered Misfits and Skins, and godgodgod I fell so much in love with those shows. Robert Sheenan (Sheeran?), though I don't think he was British - if I'm rememebr correcting. And the actors of Tony and Maxxie from the first Skins series. And Hannah Murray, Cassie. Then Freddie from the next generation of the Skins cast. So perfect.

And when things couldn't get any worse (I say worse like it's a bad thing, psh), I stumbled upon a little band called One Direction over my Winter Break.

They're still my main obsession. And through them I found many other artists. Olly Murs, Cher Lloyd, Ed Sheeran.

And now the God Damned Olympics are in London this year.

SighSighSigh.

You know what, I could even say I became obsess with the Brits when my mom popped in the motherfucking Marry Poppins tape.

I'll forever be obsessed.
August 9th, 2012 at 11:14am