I just need to vent.

I got in a huge fucking fight with Olivia the other day. I wasn't in a good mood, and she kept pestering me about something I didn't want to talk about. I was being patient at first, but after the third, fourth, fifth time she asked me, I snapped and said, again, I didn't want to talk about it. She got mad at me for yelling, so she yelled back. It just got worse and worse, and I ended up heading home.

Later, I felt shitty about it. I called her, and she told me to come back over so we could talk. I barely got my foot in the damn door before her sister started screaming in my face. I completely ignored her and went to Liv's room, and her sister stalked me in there, and was screaming at Liv for "putting up with me." Liv told her to calm down, that it was between us, not her. I didn't say a single fucking word to that girl, but the second Liv gets her out of the room, she turns to me and tells me I couldn't be any more of a dick to girls.

What I wanted to say to her sister was to fuck off, and she had no right to say shit to me because she had no idea what was going on. But I didn't want to get Liv mad, so I kept my mouth shut. Apparently, ignoring her was just that much worse.

I didn't say anything about that, except that I was sorry. I apologized not because I felt bad, but because I didn't mean to upset her (Liv). We start talking again, and then she says, "So, are you going to tell me?" Fuck. "Tell you what?" "What I was asking about earlier." Fucking really? I asked her to drop it, because as I had said before, I didn't want to talk about it, and that I would when I was ready. She starts accusing me of not trusting her. I said no, there's a difference of not trusting someone and not being comfortable talking about something so serious so suddenly. We both keep yelling at each other, and nothing is getting any better, until I finally said, "fuck it, I'm done," and walked the fuck away.

I haven't seen or talked to her since. Some of my friends are taking my side, some taking her side, and others aren't even commenting on it, which I'm happy for. I don't want people taking sides, they weren't there. They don't know the half of it. She pushed me and I wasn't going to take it. The end.

I've been in a shit mood since. I was genuinely happy for the very short time I was with her, despite our constant nagging. But, shit. I went from being extremely happy, to snapping at everyone for dumb shit. And I hate apologizing. I hate it so much. It's immature, sure. But I will do it if I feel like I have to.

I doubt this makes sense. I wish that option for disabling comments still existed. I just needed to vent. I don't need any feedback.
August 9th, 2012 at 07:12pm