ATTENTION! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Since I got your attention, the reader, I would like to know which story you want me to update?

I`m too Weird to Live but Much too Rare to Die:
Starring Avenged Sevenfold. Possibility of other bands
Who would have thought a new car could be as shitty enough to break down on a rural road on a mountain with no chance of help. Or so the girls thought...They have nice encounter with a cabin in the middle of no where and a nice looking Challenger, covered in snow. Inside holds the men they have always looked up to musically and the guys they have always wanted to meet. Avenged Sevenfold. What could be better? Oh could we add the fact that there is a power outage? Either it's pure luck or a damnidable fate. The story unfolds.
Nine Updates

In The RNR Constitution We Trust:
Original Fiction
Senior year with Adriana Jackson and her sisters in the school that she goes to, between the cliques, the drama, and the constiution of all Rockstars that all other love to steal. She is also in love with a guy that is in her sisters band and he's in a completely different clique. How will the cliques clash? Who said Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll couldn't happen anywhere?
Three Updates

I'll Wait For You:
Starring Falling In Reverse
Rebekah Verity was a small child when she first experienced pirates and growing up in her time, they were the only thing to fear. This leaves her an orphan and after an incident she had escaping, she can only remember her name and that pirates killed her parents. Other than that she is a blank slate. She grows up in an orphanage and becomes the house maid of rather large manor. The adventure truly begins there.
Two Updates

The Art:
Original Fiction
Three sisters make their way from a small town to a big on in California and open up a Tattoo shop in the busy part of town. They learn the trade of being business owners and deal with the good the bad and the expensive. Business is slow until three boys in a band decide to come in one slow day. They begin the journey of helping them grow and everything.
One Update

Silver Screen Romance:
Starring Good Charlotte. Possibility of other bands
Merian Angelian Gallos-Martin was a happy, typical thirty year old woman. She lived closed to her mother and had a book published, but hadn't even sold one hundred copies. Sure she didn't have the lifestyles of the rich and the famous, but she was still happy. Until, her mother dies of skin cancer and she is left without a family in the world. Or so she thought.
She read in her mother's journals about another kid that they left when they both were only two years old. She reads on and on about how he has grown up so fast and he is the guitarist of one of her favorite bands of all time...
Good Charlotte.
She now plans on confronting him and telling him the truth he deserves to know and see where things go from there.
How will this change her life? How will it affect his?
Four Updates

Lifeline:
Starring Papa Roach, Motley Crue, Avenged Sevenfold and Three Days Grace.
Trinity XIII McMillian is not like you everyday sixteen year old girl. She and her best friend, Kiki Goth, who she considers her sister got into a car accident on the way home from a Papa Roach concert and Trinity ended up gaining a scar that goes from her hairline all the way to her upper lip. She gains a call from a friend that is a police officer telling her that something happened to her mother and then that they had found her father.
Now, Trin and Kiki are on a whole new adventure when the all famous father of hers comes into her life, bringing the bands that he was on tour with, with him.
Trin will experience the lifestyle of a rockstar: Sex, Drugs, and Rock N' Roll.
This is her story!
Ten Updates

We Won't Back Down:
Starring Escape The Fate and Falling in Reverse.
Who would have thought that Shelia, Athena and Dahlia Elwell would get to be able to run their own shop by the time they were all seniors in high school. When a open Band night causing some challenge to come up with the boys of Escape the Fate, Will they be victorious or will a mysterious all girl band come and take that from them?
Sixx Updates

Unbound (The Wild Ride):
Starring Avenged Sevenfold and various other musicians.
This is about a year after Justice and her friends defeated the enemy named William Beckett, now Justice is home with Zacky Vengeance, rhythem guitarest of Avenged Sevenfold and raising two girls. All things are going well, other than her constant need to find out the code that Killa left behind. One stormy night, her sister returns only to bring the newest and oldest enemy of them all to her very front door. The identity will shock you all!
Sixx Updates
SEQUAL TO SECOND HEARTBEAT

Raised By Wolves.:
Starring Falling in Reverse
Growing up with her parents and her older brother Erik in her life, Janette Trevors life could never get any better than having a full time job, the best friends, a boyfriend and a great college plan lined up. One day though, her life gets turned upside down and she finds herself in the scariest perdicament of her life and it forces her to leave the only home she ever knew. After days of travel, she finds herself in a desert in Las Vegas, Nevada surrounded by none othe than the members of Falling in Reverse. Maybe now, Janette has to find the answers to the questions that have been haunting her thoughts for days now. And where will that lead her to next.
Three Updates
August 9th, 2012 at 09:23pm