My Recommendations (Strict) 2

First of all I would like to point out something. If you are not mentioned, don't get offended. I know you're there, I've read one or two of your stories, and I'm positive that they're good. All I'm saying is that its not the bestest of the best. The list underneath is, I think, the bestest of the best of all the One Direction Fanfictions I have read.

Its all in order.



Definitely my favourite of all. In love with this story. It has a good plot, good character development and above all; a realistic tone. Its not full of super sad stuff that makes you pity the character; it has a tint of familiarity with the reader at some parts and its incredibly well-written. You can practically hear the conversations in your head and imagine every single detail. I love it.



I have been around for little time, but the little I have read, I loved it. Most of all I love her stories, onlythegood is a very good writer, and this story in particular shows the most impressive character development I've ever seen. I adore this story, and I highly recommend it along with the sequel.

3. Defying Tradition
Now this story... Its nice to read, it makes me somehow happy. Like, its a flowy plot and it isn't full of drama, I like it, it relaxes me. You can easily relate to the forced relationship between the mother and the main character as if it was a fight between you nd your mom. Only exaggerated. Cheyenne isn't obnoxious like many of the characters I've read. It makes me happy.



This is your tipical love/hate story, but I must say that I find myself rereading it from time to time. Especially because it is held by two of my favourite authors. Onlythegooddieyoung, as I said above, and chasing carousels;. These two authors drive me crazy with this story.



I've read this story over a thousand times and I never get bored of it. A co authoring between onlythegood and heatherlight. Now heather is kind of a particular writer. Her style is ridiculously similar to mine, but her characters are much different. This is a cutsey 60 chapter story with a sequel on teway. Lots of drama and very good for Harry styles lovers. I highly recommend it with its sequel.



The first thing that comes into my mind when I read it is "Damn! Its so well-written!" But really, its amazing how chasing and heather can both shake a story. This is not your tipical love/hate story, because or once it is one sided. I absolutely love it and I cannot wait for more. I especially like the simple layout too.



Simple, cute, with a good development and thwn the drama starts. You expect things to happen but they don't, then they happen when you less expect them. Its invigorating and I really do like it. By chasing carousels; it is, of course. Very good writer.



Absolutely in love. This story is a bit of darkly twisted, but I love dark plots, as you can see in one of my stories (Her Name Is Alice). I love this story and every single way the author portraits the characters. I fell in love with the main OC from the beginning, and I'm sad that it has so little chapters. I just read them over and over again. Also, the author is absolutely lovely.



Cute plot, cute characters, and the main character, which has a beautiful name, by the way, is absolutely lovable. It's the kind of person you wish to know in real life. I love Joanna, I love how she writes the characters, and the plot is like nothing I've read before. "I'll be your reality, Jo" It sends me on high fangirling time. Big time, really.

August 9th, 2012 at 09:55pm