No, this can't happen. Just.. no. Why am I agreeing to this? | Day 7: What makes you happy.

My father's best friend and his wife are going on vacation tomorrow until the 24th. His sister backed out last minute to babysitting their six year old son, Max.
I have no idea why they're not taking Max with them but I don't care enough to ask.

I overhear my father talking on the phone with Brian, his best friend. He says "yeah, bring him over here."
What? I try and grab his attention because no way in hell is my dad going to be able to take care of him and neither is my mother. Who does that leave? ME, who has a fucking life and doesn't enjoy Max.
Max is cute as fuck, but he's annoying. Extremely annoying.

Don't make me deal with him.

They're making me deal with him, though.

This isn't the first time. I can't even remember how many times our family's babysat that kid, but this is an extremely long time with extremely short notice! I hope Brian gets some sort of revenge on his sister.
I'd be cussing a bitch out if she EVER did that to me. Talk about irresponsible.

I don't want to do this. If I didn't like Brian - and Max, as frustrating as that little turd never fails to be, I would never agree to this.

-

Day 7 even though it's not Day 7 is all about what makes me happy, because I need to focus on happy thoughts at the moment to keep myself from blowing up.

I just washed my laptop screen, and I must say, this makes me happy. I didn't realize how dirty it was.

Music makes me happy, as does writing.

Shaving. I love shaving. It makes me feel so clean. Showering all together makes me feel great.

Matching my bra and underwear. Buying bras/underwear.

I LOVE GETTING THINGS FOR CHEAP. I'm a wicked thrift shop shopper and get brand name things for amazing prices. I'm a cheap bastard; thrift shops are my life.

Batman makes me happier than thrift shops, which says a lot.

I love giving good advice. Good being that the person in need of the advice fell through with it and they got the best possible result from it. Not just saying something that sounds nice. I like when it actually gets put to the test and passes.

Talking to people, even pointless conversations are nice. I just genuinely enjoy people.

Taking care of the environment.

The Misfits. <3

And volleyball, soccer, and basketball. Playing, not watching.

There are plenty of other things that make me happy, but I don't think it'd be possible to list everything so I'll leave it at that.
August 10th, 2012 at 02:01am