Nostalgia

So I was on Facebook and saw a status from a person I used to be friends with freshman year. Towards the end of the school year we had a falling out and stopped talking.

Then sophomore year started and (after hardly even thinking about her over summer) I was suddenly seeing her all over school and it was terrible. It made me depressed for weeks and brought back so many memories of us. I missed her so much. She used to be my best friend.

Now we're about to start our junior year of high school and I'm nearly positive we're going to share a class together (I saw her name on the list an there were only twelve students so I'm pretty sure everyone's going to be in one period if that makes any sense) and it's making me freak out.

I'm always nervous and on edge when I'm anywhere near her but also I don't know if I should try talking to her again. I tried a lot last year to be friends again. I told her I missed her and she said she missed me too and we both wanted to be friends again.

On good days she would actually talk to me, but it was never for long. An now we don't talk at all. She never replied to be anymore so I stopped trying.

I'm just not sure what I should do or if I should even bother...

I just really had to rant, lol.

Anyway, school is gonna start soon, so we'll see what happens then.
August 10th, 2012 at 04:30am