I wish more people understood.

I'm such a mess. I hate the fact that no one understands me, but I also hate talking to people. I just don't know which I hate more.

People make me feel like shit. Talking about myself makes me feel selfish. But not being understood makes me feel like shit, too. I always, make things harder than they need to be, without knowing how to fix it once it gets to the point of becoming unbearably difficult to deal with.

I try and be a relatively positive person, but, in reality, I'm not. I'm actually a really fucking angry person. I can have an amazing time with my friends, but the minute I get home, every ounce of my happiness is gone. I'm only happy with my friends, and even then, I'm not as happy as I know I could be. And it's not them that's the problem. It's me.

Considering Liv and I only dated for 18 friggen days, I didn't realize how much she meant to me. As a friend, even. Not just as a girlfriend. We got in an unbelievable argument that I can't explain completely, but I put some of it in my last blog. That killed me. I hate arguing with people. Which is ironic, because I'm, apparently, extremely confrontational. And then I snapped earlier at a friend who didn't even do anything wrong, and she forgave me. Which blows my mind.

My phone is fucked, too, so I can't really talk to anyone.

Again, this probably makes little to no sense. I'm just so pissed at everyone and everything right now. I'm probably going to take a break for a while. Not that I get on here often anymore, anyway.

They really need to add the disabling comments option again. I only use this to vent, not for comments.
August 10th, 2012 at 04:46am