Brighter Days

After a very emotionally taxing and stressful week, I am now able to breathe a little easier.
I've worked three six day work weeks in a row and honestly, my muscles are aching.
People don't realize how hard it is to work in retail or any other job in the service industry unless you've been there yourself.
Anyway, my job isn't the point of this blog. The point of this blog is to vent, like always. Is anyone still reading? Probably not.

Earlier this week my sister and I got into a huge fight because of reasons unknown to me. She hasn't always been the easiest person to get along with.

She came and collected her computer and calculator from my house, which she earlier told me I could borrow for the rest of my college career, because she has already graduated and she has no use for either, but of course, after the fight she took the low road and took these two things away from me that I have to have to pass my classes.

After a major breakdown (yes, another one), I was able to get approved for a Best Buy credit card to buy a new laptop. So, the most expensive thing I needed has been taken care of. Now, I just have to worry about books and a calculator.
My mother informed me today that she has enough money for me to buy my books tomorrow! Yay! Now, only one more thing to worry about.
I guess I was blessed with three six day work weeks, because when I get that check next Thursday I should be able to pay for a calculator and other college needs.

I am more calm and collected than I have been in the last year. Please, God. Can it stay like this?
August 10th, 2012 at 06:28am