Rant about annoying and probably pointless stuff.

Has anyone noticed those kids who label themselves as 'emo' or 'scene'?

And by kids, I mean 12-16 years. I mean, I understand being into the alternative music scene, Because it's great and I respect people for that. But these so called scene kids just go for the bands that seem to be trendy for kids or the bands that are popular at the time. I came across some people wearing asking alexandria shirts on out of uniform day at school, and decided to go talk to them about music because that's what I do. But really, when I asked them about the bands on their shirts, the only song they knew was the final episode and the only band members they knew were danny and ben. So ok, I wasn't gonna judge them on that, they went on to say their fave bands were black veil brides, blood on the dance floor and sleeping with sirens (of witch they only knew kellin quinn) then they asked me if I was an emo too. By this point I was seriously about to explode. To top it all off one of them had that typical scene coontail hair and was wearing a hello kittly necklace that looked like it was made for a 5 year old. Now i'm not saying this style is bad or anything, it's just I really think people should be able to create their own identity without having to go along with whatever they think is trendy at that moment in time. It's like the alternative equivelent of the mainstream people that all look the same THEY'RE EVERYWHERE.
Trust me, in 2 years they'll all be looking back like; 'what the fuck was I thinking'.

aaahhhhhhhhh~

and yeah that wasnt meant to offend anyone ^-^ peace and love dudes.
August 10th, 2012 at 08:17pm