What cures my writers block

Writers block is a bitch; plain and simple.

When I get writers block I am down sometimes for a month or two. As of recently I haven’t updated a story I was posting multiple chapters a week, I finally updated it. Now that I have updated I feel free to write again! More ideas are flowing and I want to keep that flow. I had to force myself to write the last chapter, thinking about all of the people who have commented and wondered when the next update will be.

I am the type of person who sits down and writes, and writes, and writes some more. I type or hand write what ever comes to mind. If I have an idea for my story I get it out within the hour. More ideas keep popping up and I keep the story going. One of my stories has fifty chapters as of right now and I have no clue when it will be done because I don’t have it planned out. I create what ever I want but I have an ending I want already. Just as I am working up to the ending, more ideas come and I have to include them as well.

I can officially say that every time I get writers block. All I have to do is sit down, read some comments and make myself write something, weather it is crap or not. It doesn’t even have to be about the story.
August 11th, 2012 at 02:10am