Day 9: A picture of your best friend. | Includes more pictures, drunken/high adventures, and some story telling.

I've been looking forward to this day, even though it's not yet day nine.

My best friend is Chloe-Isla, aka Pumpkin. I've loved her since day one from the bottom of my heart. She is literally my soul mate and my other half. We complete each other.

Image

We also share a common love for Bacardi.

Image

We both look like shit, don't hate.

Anyway I have a story from the night of the first picture, even though we were drunk that night.

We were going to go to a house party our friend Maria was holding, but last minute she canceled it. So she had a lot of angry half drunk pregamers on her case but she wasn't giving in. So Chloe and I stayed at my house, no one was home anyway. We were just hanging around with some drinks before we decided to play a little drinking game. After that we were pretty drunk and wanted to invite a few more people over to make it a little more interesting but as we were looking through contacts, I came to one of my dealers. I called him and asked how much I could get that minute and he had two fucking ounces he was willing to give for the price of one as to "not take advantage of drunk girls" ahahaha!

I figured it'd be shitty if he'd be willing to give us that much for half the usual price but it ended up being mad good. Kevin, Laurie, Nick, Paul, and Marcy came over and they were already blazed. Chloe and I agreed not to give them any of ours because we're selfish ahah.

Paul had the bright idea to go to the public pool! All of us thought that was such a brilliant idea, not thinking of how it was nearing midnight and the pool closes at six every day. So we traveled all the way there, it's a good three mile walk, a group of drunk/high teenagers on a Saturday night. No one even looked twice at us.

We walked past a Seven Eleven and there was this old, old guy. Maybe seventy. He was wearing a denim vest but it was opened and he had no shirt underneath, and plain jean pants and a long feather earring in just one ear. He was sitting with his legs out and Chloe being Chloe wasn't paying attention and not only tripped over him, but also fell completely on the ground because she found it so hilarious ahah. The guy didn't move or even acknowledge us until me, being smart was like, "Do you have any weed?"

Just like that, he was like, "Nahhhh, I haven't smoked since Woodstock!" I shit you not we talked for forty some odd minutes. We all formed a hippie circle around him and just bonded. He told us his name was Ted, and out of no where pulled out a box of cigarettes. He says to take it, but not to open it until we reach the end of our journal. I felt so enlightened taking the box, so I agreed and didn't open it until we got back home.

Parting with Ted was so difficult. I wanted to befriend him but he insisted he didn't have a cell phone or any way to keep in touch. To think I was that far gone to offer a 70 something year old man my number actually disturbs me, ahaha. But I genuinely do miss him to this day. But we got home and it was MORE WEED. For free. How fucking awesome.

OKAY SO SOMEHOW I DELETED HALF OF THIS JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO SUBMIT IT. Fuck. So from here on is a rewrite and I don't want to rewrite it so I'll only include the good parts.

I don't remember what went down exactly between the extra weed and playing LIFE but I do remember Chloe being Kevin's mother. We still make jokes about that ahah. We started making macaroni because we were hungry as fuck but we got both too bored and too tired to finish making it. I fell asleep on the counter where I had been sitting. By then the sun had already risen and people were going on with their morning while our night was just ending.

Image

I remember waking up the next day and wanting so badly to laugh but being unable to because of how shitty I felt. It was a bittersweet moment ahahaha.

-

I got a bit sidetracked but Chloe is my best friend and that's all you need to know! Ahah. Please refrain from saying anything about how you don't like drinking/smoking because I do and you had a fair warning in the title. :o)
August 11th, 2012 at 06:11am