I Made Fun Of My Dad | Challenge

So, before you go, "Oh that's terrible. Why'd you do that?" I must say, he retaliated back. My old man is 51 and he sometimes acts like a little child. Anyways, we were at Mendards and he started to sing some weird song.. and made me run after him. Then we went to Wal-Mart and I rolled my windows up and he rolled it back down and the rolled it up where I had it. He made me run to catch up with him. We put our groceries in the car and I went and put away the cart(we parked right by it) and I was like "I don't want an old man to walk far." and he looks at me like I was an idiot and he goes "So, you'll get your own water now?" and I started to laugh and go "No. You need exercise." And he just shook his head. As we were driving to the gas station I started to pull old moves that they did in his childhood. I just sat there making fun of him the whole time we were heading home. I mentioned to my favorite worker at the gas station, Thomas, that I was making him feel young and my dad just started to laugh.

But, I know way deep down.. I made my dad feel like he was 16 again. (:

Day 3: Your first love.

My first love was.. Mason.
Mason and I met after school while we were waiting for our friend to come and pick us up. I met him for 2 minutes at Jessi's and I locker. Jessi, the girl who was picking Mason and me up, told me "Shelly, this is Mason. Mason.. Shelly." And we kinda waved and I walked off. Jessi warned us that we might be there for 5-10 minutes. I thought.. no big deal. Well, I went walking to the door and he started walking to me. He goes "Shelly?" and I just nodded. He was cute, and I get really awkward when a cute boy talks to me. Anyways, we were actually there for 30 minutes. I found out he was an ex drug addict to any drug he could find. Anyways, so we got in the car together. By the end of the night.. I think we both developed feelings for each other. I told Jessi and Jessi got mad and told me her and Mason were fixing their relationship. That Friday, Jessi and I got in a fight and I couldn't talk to Mason. Sunday, I finally called him and we planned a date for Wednesday. After that, we started to date. He helped me through a death of a friend and everything. Possibly our 2nd date, I began to "love" him. We dated for 2 1/2 weeks. He got expelled and told me on the phone "I don't think I care or like you anymore." But, he was pretty screwed up. The next day was the day my friend died. He was grounded but he left his house to come hold me as I cried. I've never had so many feelings for someone until I dated Mason. We broke up and I found out he was doing drugs behind my bad. He made up so many lies about our relationship and told his ex that "we never dated. We were friends." But, all the stuff we did, wasn't just a "friendship." Everyone saw the text messages, and everyone knew we were dating. We only showed affection to each other at school once, since I had to watch out for all his ex's. That was another reason he broke up with me. He was the best, honestly. And, I think I'll always love him. It pains me to think he's getting married next March. And, it made me tear up writing about this. But, Mason was my first love.
Oh, we've actually tried being friends three times, but it always ended up with us having feelings..so we broke it off.

That's it. Have a good day.
August 12th, 2012 at 01:15am