Hey there.

So, about a week ago I posted a new blog entry (which they deleted because it was under 200 words...stupid) saying that I was back. I had never really gotten started in the first place. My friend was a huge fan of Mibba and wanted me to check it out. I did, and posted a few things, but never really got into it. Well lately I've been thinking about creating a new tumblr where I could just post and say whatever I wanted, and it popped into my head that Mibba was a GREAT alternative. Nobody will find me here and it's the perfect place for me not only to publish my stories/poems/ramblings, but to also post blog entries where I can talk about anything and everything and not have to worry about people finding it and judging me. I just want a place where I can talk and not have to worry about what I'm saying. Even my closest friend, there's things that I can't tell her that I really want to talk about. So, Mibba is my new place and I'm glad to be here.

I just put all of this on a Word document and it's only 187 words so la la la I need 200 words! That should do it, I think. Just in case: I'm listening to Electra Heart by Marina and the Diamonds right now. I love her to death. My lovely sister Jenna bought me her record today. :-)
August 12th, 2012 at 03:29am