In search of a beta.

Hi my name is Dani. I'm looking for someone who can look at my story and fix the miss spellings and the grammatical errors. You don't have to be a Green Day fan to do this but it would help if you were. I'd also would appreciate feedback and if you have any ideas or things i can incorporate in the story i'd love that as well. but its not something you have to do. I'm completely knew to this so I have no idea what i'm doing.

this is my story:
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/3250/Dont-Stand-So-Close-To-Me/

I started writing this 5 years ago and i just lost inspiration and thought that my writing thus far wasn't that great So since I didnt like how it was originally written and i didnt want to rewrite the whole thing i decided to change up the story a bit. i changed chapter 8 which would make it so chapters 8 and 9 are different but would still fit in with the story. But it seems like like alot of people are reading the first few chapters saying how man errors there are and how they don't like it. The latest two chapter however i think have less errors. but not many people will go and read those. Hopefully that changes!

If you'd like to help me out please get back to me as soon as you can!
August 12th, 2012 at 04:54am