Junior year is kicking my butt and stuff

and there's only been two weeks so far. AAAAAAAAAh. I'm taking Pre-Calculus, Anatomy & Physiology, AP English 3, Chamber Choir, Spanish 3, AP Psychology, U.S. History, and Theatre Production/Stagecraft.

I couldn't take Theatre 3 because it conflicted with Choir and although I love Theatre and hate our Choir teacher I have more responsibility in choir that I have to attend to and I have a small girls singing ensemble that I'm in and even without theatre, I'm still always there and I can still do the shows. So. Yeah. Stagecraft.

I've pulled like three all nighters already doing homework weeeeee but I have good teachers for the most part and even though Anatomy is basically an AP class it's fun everything is fun and yeah.

I was about to get into my self-image issues all of a sudden but I don't really wanna right now I just wanna continue watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and I wanna get myself a bowl of Haagen Daz coffee ice cream.

I'm trying to update Lola and it's been lovely on here lately because people really like it and musical sneakers. wrote a review on Mary Jane and that they loved it and I don't know.

I've been realizing, more and more lately, that I could only ever do two things for the rest of my life.
Singing or writing.

Neither are stable.
fkjhgsdflhkfh adulthood already blows.
August 12th, 2012 at 06:10am