A MESSAGE FOR GOTHS. [It's really not just read this and you'll be as disgusted as I am. SKLJFDSJGHDFJHFDKJD.]

I know I just posted a Blog a bit ago but this makes me so fucking sick.

So I was trying to Google Marilyn Manson lyrics and look at the website I came up with. I don't know how old these links are, but look at them: 1 (this is the first link I found before going to the main homepage); 2 (this is the main homepage);, and 3 (this is what it brings you to when you scroll to the bottom of the main page and hit Goths Enter Here).

I'm shaking right now I feel so disgusted looking at these things.

Seriously even if you don't look at the first two links, look at the third. This is their "message to goths".

SHAKING. I AM SHAKING.

I'm not trying to bash anyone with this, I'm just so upset. That pushes it so far.

So I listen to "goth" music, and Marilyn Manson, and I'm a loser?

Seriously, read this excerpt from the third link:
So let's be straight here. Goths are the lowest form of human trash that has ever crawled upon this good clean earth. 'Garbage people' I call them, and I can assure you that is what they are. Freaks who worship the Devil, who take drugs and molest children, who have pre-marrital sex, who whore themselves, who are obsessed with Vampirism, and abuse handicapped kids, who promote cross-dressing and underaged homosexuality, who behave like wild violent animals that need to be put down, who cut themselves and try to get others to self harm, degrade themselves and attempt suicide and think it is acceptable behaviour. I rate them as detestable as those worthless cerebal palsy retarded creatures they plant at the entrance to Walmart, to welcome shoppers.
"Duuu... welllcuummm... too... wullmart... Duuuuu...".
Because let's face facts here, they are equally as pathetic and repulsive.


And yet in the same article a few paragraphs before they claim to be "A Peaceful Christian Organisation" JESUS CHRIST.

I really can't right now.

This is so horrible. So freaking horrible. How can people write things like that and honestly live with themselves?

GOD LOVES ALL HIS CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF WHAT FUCKING GENRE OF MUSIC YOU LISTEN TO. YOU HEAR ME? HE LOVES EVERYONE. EVERYONE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE INTO RAP, GOTH, EMO, ROCK, POP, INDIE, BLUEGRASS, OR IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO YOURSELF SINGING IN THE SHOWER. HE LOVES YOU REGARDLESS.

I think I'm gonna be sick from reading this I'm so upset.

I shouldn't even go any further into this site and I am. OHMYGOD.

AN EDIT TO THIS. CHECK THIS OUT. GOD HATES RETARDS AND WOMEN TOO. WHAT. THE. FUCK. God Hates Retards. God Hates Women.

Seriously though I really hope whoever made this site either is viewing it as one big funny joke and I'm not getting it or D;slakJF;LSKDFHGLDFJHGDFLJHGDFJHGDFKJG.
August 12th, 2012 at 07:10am