Day 11, 12, 13: A quote you love; something you don't leave the house without; goals.

Because there's no way I'd be able to make each individual one 200+ words, I'm combining them like the smart cookie I usually am.

A quote I love.. There really aren't any quotes that inspire me per se, but there are a lot of lyrics that I love, either because they're true, they remind me of someone/something, or.. I just like them.

"Our worst wounds we inflict upon ourselves."
Motionless in White

"History is written by the winner."
"You and I are underdosed and we're ready to fall, raised to be stupid, taught to be nothing at all."
Marilyn Manson

"Soon I will show you how a heart can never fail, never change. I'll never change. If music be the food of love, play on."
Of Mice & Men

And there are so many others, but I'm not going to be bothered to try and remember them.

-

So day thirteen is something I don't leave my house without.

Easy: cell phone, wallet, keys, tampons. You've always gotta be prepared, if not for yourself then for your female friends!

-

Some goals.. I really don't have any, aside from go to college next year. I set the bar pretty low for myself, if I even dare say I have a bar. I honestly don't like the idea of having goals. If I want something done, I try and get it done right away.
August 12th, 2012 at 03:46pm