Long time no write.

Hello !! I have lost track of writing my "Forbidden" story and I feel terrible for the people who have subscribed and been reading it.

I am so terribly sorry for not updating; I've been super duper busy with work and research and all that icky teenage college stuff that I do not enjoy AT ALL.

Anyways, I am trying to write a new story after Forbidden (my stepbrother story) , but there are so many I don't know which to start with.

If anyone could give suggestions that'd be great.

Number one short plot would be a girl getting abused by her father and she meets a guy that will change her entire life.

Number two, a girl switching bodies with her brother that she asbsolutely hates.

Number three, a girl and her mother may be attracted to the same guy (I know that's weird, but the summary has much more to that).

Number four, a girl is forced to get married but her husband ends up being a gay guy and she has no way out.

And number five, a girl is forced to visit her dad is a different country for the summer and ends up falling for a guy who lives there.

And if any of u guys read "Two Worlds", the story where she goes back and forth between time, I MAY have a sequel to that. But keep posting some comments on that story if u want one.

Anyway, please let me know which one of these plotlines would be the most interesting.

Thank you so much!

And sorry for not posting!! :(

<3 Marisa.
August 12th, 2012 at 11:32pm