Today I found out blog posts have to be 200 words long.

You.

You are a beg. You are an attention seeker. You are not even a person anymore. You are a concoction of everything and everyone you have seen in your small, boring life. You are just a shell of a being, with cuttings of other people's personalities shoved inside you, but not delicately. They've been shoved so violently that you've ended up ruining it. You took a good sense of humour and turned it into an insensitivity. You took a phrase and plunged a dagger into it's heart.

You try so hard to make everyone like you, by acting like everyone else. Acting like me. Copying my every move. A real life mirror image. It's terrifying. I want to be individual but I have a constant shadow, imitating my very being.

It's got to the point where I don't want to be around you anymore. I don't want a twin. I never wanted a twin. I just wanted a friend. Someone I could talk to. Someone I could debate with. Someone who wouldn't blame everything on something or someone else. It could never just be your fault, and that's cowardly.

You make up stories to get noticed. You hope by piling the lies up further and further people might think you're cool. What you don't understand is cool doesn't exist. You don't exist.

You're not anything.

You're a disgrace.
August 13th, 2012 at 01:55am