I just want to help

Okay so I've been thinking. I read this story today and it really made me stop and think. By the end of it I was crying pretty hard and I just need to say this. It was about a girl who was suicidal and Harry was so determined to help her. He was so determined that he ended up falling it love with her. There was the most beautiful part in it though that simply poetic. It was about how life was like the weather. There's the calm before the storm, the actual storm, and then the rainbow at the end. By the end of the story the girl had cut too deep and was dying and left him a note. She had realized that Harry was her rainbow and she was okay with that. She had fallen in love with him, and I don't think she was ready to die just yet but it was too late. Either way she dies and I found it to be so sad. There was this part where Harry reads her letters to him and he says he feels at peace, because he did his job. He said that she didn't die lonely. Goodness that really got to me because I feel as if some people do and it's just not right. I find it to be so unfair. I don't want anyone to feel like this girl did in the story and I know that there are people out there that do and possibly even worse. To be completely honest that bothers me and I really really hate it. So now I'm determined to help those that feel like this. I'm not sure how, but I'll try my best. I'll try my best to understand and I promise I'll never leave that person to die lonely. I can't live that, I refuse. I somehow just want help them. I don't care if it's only one person. That's all it takes, that one person I can help see that life is worth living. That one person that I can help see that there are people who really care and would feel a lose if they killed themselves. I just want to help make things better for people because it's just not fair. Goodness, it's just not right.
August 13th, 2012 at 02:11am