Micah As We Know Her

"Vintage Arsenic. To me, she has been Vintage Arsenic since always. She's a very nice girl. She makes my day. I hope for a profile comment or a pm from her whenever I come on Mibba. She helped me out with some serious problems, and she pushed me from down the hole to the highest cloud in the sky. I envy her, and maybe she doesn't know this, but she's beautiful and she always will be. Her writing is absolutely incredible, and I pray for the day she sees so. She's my best friend on Mibba, and one of my best friends in my whole life. I love her."

-heatherlight (foreigner), Bea

"I've only known Micah for a short period of time, but during that period, she has made me happy plenty of times. When I first read one of her stories, the writing itself made me happy. I love how creative her mind is, and her writing is just brilliant. I haven't read all of her stories, but I plan to when I get the chance. Micah is a talented girl, and I saw that when I first read one of her stories, so it makes me really happy when she comments on my stories. She makes my days when she updates her stories or comments on my stories or just talks to me. It also helps that we both love carousels. Micah is amazing, and I hope she realizes it soon!"

-carousels;, Alysssa

"Really though, I love the way she writes. I also wish I was able to write to the point where I could fill some one with such emotions. I want someone to stop and think the way I did. I want them to be able to reflect and put themselves in the situation and apply it to the real world. She has a gift."

-Chasing Cars, Dani

"I owe you Micah, really I do. If you hadn't written this...who knows where I'd be right now.
So thanks to you, and this beautiful story that you have here, I'm going to go take those letters that I wrote all those years ago, that I have held onto for only God knows why, and burn them. I'm going to find some peace and when I die, I will die knowing that there was a reason that I lived to where I did, with who I have in my life at the moment. i'm going to die with a reason, like Vesper and I will come to find my own slice of peace. Thank you Micah thank you. You are a beautiful and magical being and I owe you the world."

-skinnylove., Meghan

I think that's enough, isn't it? Anyway, we all know how she is. She's insecure, she thinks her writings sucks a lot of times, when it really doesn't, and she offers to help always. She's there, like a guardian angel. At least that's what foreigner (heatherlight) thinks. I've heard Micah helped her think it out of suicide. I've read all of her stories, and especially Carve had me down crying. Her writing gets you deep, and her style is just beautiful.

I wanted to write this because I know she doesn't believe it when we call her talented and beautiful. I know she doesn't, and it pains me to see she's so insecure. I know we can't force security on her, but maybe we could go step by step, raising our feet from the ground to the top of the stairs. Chasing Cars's blog was one step. This is another.

Gather information. Gather thoughts. Let her know just how much we love her. Let it be by My Chemical Romance, by One Direction, or simply because she liked our story and was nice enough to recommend it and/or comment. She's just like that. She gives conversation, she gives love to everyone without asking for anything back. I think I love her too. I mean, who doesn't? There's a lot to envy, and I wish she saw it.

Do you see it, Micah?

Cause I do.
August 13th, 2012 at 02:54am