I'm Having An Anxiety Attack D:

So, I have terrible anxiety .. especially with new changes. I think of the "what if's"

Like, my friend left and moved to Las Vegas. I had a terrible week and had lots of anxiety attacks.. only 'cause of the change.

Anyways, I'm in a middle of an attack.

Why?

I start school tomorrow. And, I'll be the "new kid" and I'll stand out since they only get about 5 the beginning of the school year. But, know what? There's 2 in my grade(me and some other girl) *by the way, it's taking a lot of editing on this post.. so sorry for grammar mistakes*

My fingers are turning cold, my head hurts, my ribs hurt, and anything else dealing with breathing. I think I choked on air.

My new school .. I don't know how they like my old school. And the t-shirt I want to wear is my soccer t-shirt Mr. Talero made me. D: I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD WEAR IT.

I have a soccer one(my favorite)
Batman
or
Led Zeppelin.

I love music and Batman..but I want people to know soccer is my main sport. But it has my old school on it.

This is how I look right now.

Image

SOMEONE HELP ME?! D: I'm so lost, scared, confused, nervous, nauseous, and anything else.

adfasdfas. Someone calm me!? Or let me know which shirt to wear?

Please?

Image

The end. D:
August 13th, 2012 at 03:52am