There Should Be More Time in the Day...

Updating stories are hard. Not because I don’t have any motivation, or don’t know what to write. Time is my biggest issue. Whenever I’m in school, I have so little free time that sleep is a luxury. A good night’s sleep is maybe 5 hours or more. It sucks, hard core.

Anyone else have that issue? If you do, what’s it like for you?

I have to work on the story little by little, whenever I find that I have even a tiny free moment, or whenever I feel a strong motivation to write(I don’t let that go to waste). There is one thing I get to work on continuously though, even if I only have a few minutes.

I’m using a home design computer program to come up with a layout of certain settings mentioned in my story. It helps me to describe things. Once I’m done, I want to create a collection of images of the different settings, and maybe short little videos that show the 360° tour of different rooms within them. It’s going to be a while before I finish any of them, but once I’m done with one then I’ll let you know. I’m working on Frost Manor and the Winterberry Cottage right now.

(Note: Frost Manor is where a lot of the story takes place, and Winterberry Cottage is the Irish home that the main character grew up in when she was a kid).

Here's a preview of what I'm doing. This is one of the bedrooms in he Winterberry Cottage:

Image
August 13th, 2012 at 07:57am